Titleless!

I took chances, once too many a times
Always dreaded this would happen
Being left alone to burn,
Am sorry for what I have done.

I never wanted to lose the friendship over an inner crisis
Wish our love could sustain my madness
Not cramping your heart with sadness.

Now you stand there on the other side
Watching me tortured with glee
Why don’t you hear my hearts screaming tones?
Death of my brittle bones?
My soul’s fractured moans?!

I feel afraid and cold
Trapped behind these walls
My sobs are the only sound
Why have you hidden me from your sight?
Losing you is my worst fright
Why don’t you want to hear me?
I long to tell u how I feel
Why can’t you hear the echoes of my heart cry in pain?
Hurting you was my only fear,
All I want now is you near!

Tell me what can I do to make this right?
To live my dreams true,
To create warm happiness?
To let my soul breathe with freeness?
To make you love me back?
For eternity?                                       -PS

Comments

Ganesh Krishnan said…
excellently written.. truly from the bottom of heart... and words chosen are apt....

Popular posts from this blog

Karva Chauth Blues!

A letter to my first boyfriend....

What gives you the right, to live in such pride?