Prince!

Once while I was squandering time,
I came across this handsome prince of mine!
Eyes filled with dreams,
that exhibits heaven in a glimpse.
The bright smile on the face,
which brings tingles to my heart.
Each time I look at you spell-bound,
I feel lucky to have found
an angel walking on ground!
You are my knight in shinning armour,
with a great sense of humour!
Love the way you make me melt,
with the tender hug and the lovely scent!
Whenever I am sad or blue,
you turn everything just so right and true.
You holding my hand, a secured feeling,
thanking God, for sending you as a blessing!
Don't know what is destined in our fate,
but you will always be the bestest mate!
Cherishing every moment from the start,
hoping to never drift apart.
Promising love, all that I can give,
for as long as I live!
You are so special that I want you to know..
I truly, madly, deeply love you so!                        -PS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karva Chauth Blues!

A letter to my first boyfriend....

The Uncertain Distance