These one night stands....

I,was 39 when I had my first one night stand. And one of those which i didn't even realise.

I was pretty positive about getting into a relationship after my divorce with my husband. I met this guy call Sagar (lets, say) in a pub. I was out with my friends. Sagar with his friends on the table close by. Sagar offered us a drink, we spoke a bit over the drink and drinks followed..

There were some sparks between us and I somewhere knew something would happen but I wasn't aware I would land up in bed with him that night itself. Sagar whispered into my ears," I am already in love, can we make love?" and I didn't even realise when i said yes!

The next day I woke up with a good feeling. We met up a couple of times. But then he had to leave for Germany. Anyway we both weren't interested in anything further. There was no contact between us, not that i bothered.

After a few years i bumped into him again at a coffee shop. It was a very pleasant surprise. We met again some more...got in touch again and yea..made love! I was longing to be in a relation with him now. But Sagar found it to be a blunder. I asked him," Can we get into a relation?" He said, " Listen Nikita, I need to be really driven to get into a relation, I need a girl who could nourish me all my life. I just don't feel like that about you." We had no conversation after that.

I felt like going and standing out at his door steps for long hours till he felt that i I actually could nourish him all his life!! Thank God I still had my senses right and knew that this could be called stalking in the language of law.
These one night stands......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karva Chauth Blues!

A letter to my first boyfriend....

The Uncertain Distance